Monday, November 10, 2014

My Smokey Autumn Eye


My favorite time of the year is finally upon us. This means I can bring my eye game up a notch. Smoky eye here I come! There have been so many fabulous releases this month, which I can’t wait to get my hands on a few of them. I still managed to purchase a few products to help me create my perfect smoky eye…

I recently realized that the Urban Decay Naked Basics palette is the palette I reach for most during this time of the year. I love that there is only a small selection of shades for me to work with. This makes it so much easier for me to pick out the colors I’m going to wear. The palette is simply perfect for my everyday smoky eye. And I have to say I do prefer it to the Naked Basics 2 palette, because of its warmer toned shadows.

I am also obsessed with the Charlotte Tilbury Color ChameleonShadow Pencil in Amber Haze. This pencil is such and easy and practical way of doing your makeup. I just tend to sweep it all over my lid and then blend it in the outer corner of my eyelid with one of the darker matte colors from my Urban Decay Naked Basics palette.

But I do tend to switch between the Charlotte Tilbury Shadow Pencil and the By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Bronze Moon, which I absolutely love. I think it’s one of my all time favorite cream eye shadows. It’s so pigmented and easy to apply, you just glide it over the lid and you already look like a million bucks!

Finally, I had to include my staple piece, the Stila stayall day waterproof liquid eyeliner. This is literally the only eyeliner I will wear (but I am still on the hunt for a better one). It’s super pigmented and very easy to draw on my cat eye. And if you are feeling a bit emotional, don’t worry, it will stay in place all day!


Which products do you use to create your smokey eye?



Follow me on Bloglovin / Twitter Instagram / Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);