Monday, May 18, 2015

Empties #1



Well I've been collecting these empty products for quite some time now... And a spring cleaning needed to happen! Honestly I don't know about you guys, but I love seeing what other bloggers and youtubers have used up. I feel like it tells me much more about what they've actually been loving and using. P.S I have allot of used up products, so sit down relax and make a cup of tea...

When it comes to body products I'm not someone who tends to be loyal to one product. I find it boring and I just love trying out new ones. But I had to tell you about these two products, which really impressed me. The first one being the Leavl Aloe Massage Soap, which I talked about in my Japenese Beauty Haul, it's such a good scrub and it smells amazeballs! I don't know about you but when I put body lotion I cannot stand that greasy feeling, the Clinique Deep Comfort Body Lotion is the best one I've tried so far, it has the consistency of a gel and sinks into the skin almost immediately and leaves you feeling super moisturized. 

On to face products and there are quite a few... Starting with face wash, I used up two of the First Aid Beauty Cleansers. I really like this brand, because they are very good for sensitive skin and don't have a fragrance. But I have to say I did prefer the original formula, I wasn't a big fan of the Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser, I don't feel like it did anything for my skin. I also finished the Facial Radiance Pads, I am definitely repurchasing them. They really help brighten my skin and keep breakouts at bay. 
La Roche Posay is one of my favorite skincare brands, so I decided to try out their Toleriane Makeup Remover Cleanser and I was pretty impressed it took of all my makeup (keep in mind that I don't wear waterproof mascara). I didn't need to use a cleanser afterwards, because it left this creamy moisturizing feeling on my skin which I really liked. I also used up the Lipikar Xerand Hand Cream (super weird name), and aaah I'm in love with this hand cream, it doesn't leave that greasy feeling afterwards and smells great! I've already repurchased a new one...
I also love The Body Shop Aloe line for summer, because it feels very calming on the skin and is great for after a day in the sun. Their Calming Toner was alright, I don't think it did anything for my skin. I also finished their Aloe Lip Care and I absolutely love that stuff, it's great for chapped lips! 
I finally finished up my Origins GinZing Eye Cream, it was good but same with body products I like trying out new eye creams. On my list next is the Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment. The Pai Avocado & Jojoba Hydrating Day Cream, was really good and I'm probably going to repurchase it in the colder months, because it has quite a thick consitency. 
On to oils, as you know I finished and already repurchased the Odacité BI+C, I am obsessed with this oil and the brand! I also finished a Arcona Herbal Compound, I love the brand but I couldn't get along with the smell of that product in particular... 

Unfortunately I didn't finish that much makeup, but what I've finished you all heard me talk about on and on again is the Clinique High Impact Mascara, which I already have a backup for. I also used up the Eyeko Liquid Eyeliner in Black, which was ok I still prefer my Stila Eyeliner.

Finally on to products I am definitely not repurchasing, either because they didn't meet my expectations or they didn't do what they said. The first one is the Yes Nurse Intensive Moisturizing Hand Cream, I hated that product it was super greasy and smellt horrible. Next is the Body Shop Coconut Hand Cream, boy I like coconut but this was just nauseating, I would wake up the next morning and still smell like coconut (no!). And lastly is the Ole Henriksen Brightening Cleansing Cloths, when I used them they just made my skin feel super sticky, which really bothered me and I also didn't like the smell of them. 

Are there any products you would recommend me trying next?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);