Monday, July 13, 2015

Travel Destination | Vienna






































What a magical city Vienna is! I have never seen so many pretty buildings in one place. Everything about Vienna is so delicate and precious. I went there for my birthday, with my mother and sister, and honestly we couldn’t have chosen a better place to celebrate my 20th birthday. Even the hotel we stayed at (Hotel Schani) was one of the best hotels I’ve ever stayed at. It had such a cool vibe and atmosphere. The way they decorated the place was everything I want my apartment to look like, simplistic, modern but with a slight vintage touch to it. And it couldn't have been better located, next to the Hauptbahnhof and a 5 minute walk to the Belvedere Palace.
The week we were in Vienna it was around the 39°C (no joke)! It was amazing but I hadn’t really packed for that sort of weather so it was the excuse to do a little shopping. And so I did! Anyways I really hope you enjoy these destination posts as much as I do. I love sharing with you where I’ve been and give you some tips on where to go if you ever plan on going to the same place.

Places to visit or go to:

Albertina | Museum (one of the best ones I've ever been to)
Leopold Museum | Museum (very cute location for night life too)
Schönbrunn Palace | There is much to do here, I definitely recomend taking an entire day
Belevedere | Palace & Museum 
The Sisi Apartments | See how the Empress Sisi lived 

Shiki | Great Japanese food 
Aida | Bakery with all traditional Viennese desserts 
Corbaci | Lovely restaurant and delicious Viennese/Lebanese food
Schillinger’s Swing Kitchen | BEST Burgers 
Brass Monkey | Cutes Coffee Shop
Burg.ring1 | Nice coffee and lunch spot 
Veganista | Best ice creams and they're vegan 
Easy-going Bakery | Cupcakes 
Simply Raw Bakery | Vegan deliciousness
Hidden Kitchen | Vegan meals



Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);