Monday, August 3, 2015

My July Favorites


What a month it has been! I'm finally back home and can look back at this month with no regrets. I had such an amazing time traveling with my friend and discovering new places I've never been to. As you all know from my previous postI've brought quite a few makeup items with me and there were definitely some, which were much more loved this month then others...

Dior Diorskin Nude BB Creme - Yes I know what you're all thinking and what about the BareMinerals complexion rescuer (don't worry I still adore it), but I really wanted to start using something else. Firstly because I didn't want to run out of it in Switzerland (where I cannot repurchase it) and secondly I remember really liking the Dior one, so I thought I might give it a try again. And I still really like it, but I do have to set it with powder now, because it get too shiny on me.

Charlotte Tilbury The Retoucher - I've had it for quite some time now, but it's still one of my go to concealers. As usual it feels very light under the eye and you can very easily build it up to get more coverage. It blends very well with your fingers (which I always love). I'm also a big fan of the packaging, I love twist up products.

Déesse Lipgloss in Shimmering Silver - If you should know anything about me is that I never wear lipgloss... I dislike it so much on my lips. But I've found the exception, the Déesse lipgloss. It makes your lips look so plump and full, it's pretty amazing. Unfortunately you can only find the brand in Switzerland, but if you ever get the chance to go, definitely try one of their lip glosses they're really worth it.

Eyeko Liquid Metal Eyeliner in Black Onyx - I love to experiment with new eyeliners and different colors. I discovered this eyeliner and ever since, have been wearing all the time. It's a deep black with shimmers in it and super easy to use. It looks black on the eyelids but once the light hits your eyes it starts sparkling. Let me just tell you, it is absolutely beautiful!

Asos Hoxton Heeled Sandals - Omg I looooove these heels so much! They make your legs look so slim and they go with every single outfit (seriously). The only downside is that they are an absolute pain to walk in, so I only wear them when I go to dinner or when I know I don't have to walk allot.

What were your July favorites?


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);