Monday, May 23, 2016

Best SPF Foundations



Hello y'all I'M BACK! Yes it's been awhile... I have to say I've really missed writing and posting on my blog. It feels very satisfying to press that "publish" button. Anyways, today I wanted to give you a run down of my all time favorite SPF BB creams/foundations. Summer is just around the corner, which means the sun is going to be much harsher on the skin, so you want to be protected. For me sun protection is super important, if I'm not wearing a bb cream that has some kind of SPF included, I will wear a separate sunscreen. I don't like exposing my bare face in the sun, because it's really bad for your skin and you age much faster (which is not something I'm in a hurry for). Having very acne prone skin, I have to be very careful when picking out my sunscreens, because I can breakout from them. The SPF foundations/bb creams I'm listing below are ones that don't aggravate my acne prone skin.

ItCosmetics CC+ SPF 50 I got it as a sample and it's one of the best CC creams I've tried with an SPF 50. Usually with such a high SPF, the texture of the creams can feel very oily and heavy on the skin. But the ItCosmetics, feels incredibly light on the skin for being an SPF 50. I would still recommend setting it with powder if you have combination/oily skin.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer SPF 20 Out of all of them, this one has the most coverage. I love this one for holidays, because it gives great coverage, has SPF 20 and lasts very well in humid temperatures. This is my go to holiday partying tinted moisturizer.

BareMinerals Complexion Rescue SPF 30 My all time favorite tinted moisturizer! Has very little coverage, but I love it for everyday. It feels very moisturizing on the skin, which is great because I don't feel the need to apply a moisturizer when I wear it. And although it doesn't have great coverage it still evens out your complexion and looks super natural on the skin. I apply it with my fingers as if I was putting on my moisturizer. It's a very fuss free product.

Chanel Vitalumière Aqua SPF 15 I don't know about you, but I love the scent of Chanel foundations. They remind me of summer (for some reason). This one doesn't have the highest SPF, but it still has some kind of protection. I usually wear this one on cloudy days or days I know I won't be exposed to the sun for too long. The foundation feels very light on the skin and I don't need to set it with powder.

What are your favorite SPF bases?

xoxo


Follow me on Bloglovin / Instagram / Twitter Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign
);